Ortigas Center, Pasig City
The Executive Assistant is primarily responsible in providing general secretarial, clerical and administrative functions to the President.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain the President's calendar of activities and coordinate/arrange meetings and conferences.
- Read, screen and analyze incoming documents and calls to determine their significance and plan its distribution.
- Coordinate and arrange business trips of the President.
- Prepare President's expense report for reimbursement.
- Act as liaison between the President and others by transmitting instructions and assignments and following up of results.
- In charge of setup, coordination and processing of check requisition request for confidential documents.
- Keep and maintain the filing of important documents in the Office of the President.
- Provide assistance on personal matters for the President and his family.
- Perform general clerical duties for the President to include, among others, photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing of documents.
- Collect month end reports of each department for submission to the President.
- Maintain adequate inventory of office supplies for the Officce of the President.
- Arrange and coordinate the schedule of company driver and sales team for the use of company vehicles.
- Facilitate the schedule for the use of the Main Conference and Lite- Show projector.
- Coordinate with peers and other Departments to ensure strict adherence and compliance to business processes
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any Business Course.
- With excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Goal-oriented, aggressive, and can work under minimum supervision
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
- Full-Time position available.