Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Primarily responsible in providing assistance to the Services Operations Manager in planning, directing and controlling the operation of AMTI– Technical Services in carrying out the company’s commitment and promise of delivery of service levels to the customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Services Operation Manager –TSD to carry out the company’s commitment and promise delivery of service level to the customer.
- Provide technical support and assistance in the cost evaluation for “time and material” repair quotation.
- Exercise a professional and customer oriented approach with a service level reflecting AMTI as a company of world-class quality.
- Participate and contribute to the training, supervision, motivation and development of senior technicians and technicians for continual improvement and optimized performance.
- Continually develop and improve self as a service professional by undertaking self-reflection/analysis, reading, and personal benchmarking against the best in the industry.
- Develop a harmonious relationship with all clients of the company.
- Report to the Service Operations Manager the status of Corrective Maintenance after two (2) hours of work.
- Check and evaluate the work of electrician/electrical contractor in the installation of power cables and other wirings for the UPS unit.
- Perform thorough start-up and commissioning in accordance with the standard start-up and commissioning set-up by UPS manufacturer and Accent Micro Technologies Inc.
- Prepare test value parameters like voltage, current, signal waveforms after commissioning of UPS for documentation and future reference.
- Help ensure that spare parts of UPS are always available on stock.
- Identify and conduct sourcing of UPS components and semiconductor devices that are available in the local market.
- Identify and recommend needed test instruments, tools, etc. used for corrective/preventive maintenance of UPS.
- Ensure proper maintenance and usage of tools and equipment of the company.
- Analyze client’s Preventive/Corrective maintenance contract and recommend renewal before such contract expires.
- Coordinate with peers and other departments to ensure strict adherence and compliance to business processes.
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of BS Computer Engineering or its equivalent degree
- At least 2 years work experience focusing on UPS products