Ortigas Center, Pasig City
The Project Engineer is primarily responsible in providing assistance to the Account Managers on issues regarding the technical side of the product and deliver effective solutions on Cooling and Power requirements of clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend meetings and biddings.
- Conduct site survey
- Develop and propose design (lay-out, single line, load computation, etc.)
- Responsible in the preparation of B.O.M.
- In charge in the preparation of Gantt chart and making of as-built plan.
- Responsible in sourcing Contractors.
- Attend construction meeting.
- Responsible in project monitoring and ensure that deliverables are accomplished as per schedule.
- Document finished projects (As- built plan, test result and Certificate of completion)
- Coordinate with peers and other Departments to ensure strict adherence and compliance to business processes
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of B.S. Computer Engineering or its equivalent degree
- At least 2years work-related experience.
- Specialization in Back-up Power Supplies