Subic Bay Freeport Zone
The The Technical Support Specialist is primarily responsible in performing onsite check-up, diagnostic, and repair of desktop and laptop of the client.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct check-up, diagnostic and repair of desktop, laptop, and printer.
- Deliver and install replacement parts.
- Pull out of defective parts.
- Responsible in the installation of company licensed software.
- Responsible in the delivery and pull out of service unit to and from designated areas.
- In charge in reviewing checklist, tagging and deployment of newly purchased unit.
- Perform preventive maintenance of desktop and laptop.
- In charge in the scheduling and delivery of repaired units to designated destinations.
- Pull out unit for thorough isolation of Bench Repair.
- Get replacement parts and surrender defective parts to RMA Group.
- Get logs after installation of replacement parts at Client brand.
- Get snapshot of serial number and physical condition of the unit for parts approval.
- Coordinate with peers and other Departments to ensure strict adherence and compliance to business processes
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a BS Computer Engineering or its equivalent degree.
- Goal-oriented, aggressive, and can work under minimum supervision
- Applicants must be willing to work in Subic bay Freeport Zone.
- Full-Time position available.