JOB CATEGORY: SALES
The Sr. Government Specialist is primarily responsible for developing/growing the business/accounts assigned to him/her; selling and servicing products/solutions/services to existing customers and new strategic business opportunities; meeting Work Objectives to achieve sales targets; and developing and maintaining good working relationship with clients to achieve the company's sales objectives.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- 4-5 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent is an advantage.
- Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Candidate must have experience in dealing with and managing government accounts.
- Candidate must have proven track record in leading a team and achieving performance targets.
- Candidate must be goal-oriented and can work under minimum supervision.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Ortigas Centre, Pasig City.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Search for prospective clients in the government sector.
2. Develop and sustain positive working relationship between the company and the client.
3.Meet clients to determine their interests and needs.
4. Gather necessary information about the client.
5.Know the products/solutions/services and how these could meet the client's needs.
6. Collaborate with the Pre-Sales Engineer for the preparation and presentation of proposal.
7. Prepare quotations.
8. Monitor and follow up client's response to the proposal and exert effort to close the deal. Negotiate, when necessary.
9. Provide assistance and support in the ordering, deliveries, collections, and other related processes.
10. Meet the efficiency metrics agreed with the head.
11. Track monthly/quarterly sales targets achievement.
12. Avoid aging items.
13. Collaborate with Accounting Department in the recording and gathering AR's.
14. Address promptly customer complaints and inquiries including post-sales needs.
15. Manage and resolve internal and external issues pertaining to the assigned projects/transactions/accounts.
16. Monitor future client requirements for new and additional orders.
17. Nurture working relationship with principals.
18. Collaborate with Pre-Sales, Product Managers, Business Intelligence Group, and others to broaden customer share of wallet.
19. Handle the bidding/accreditation requirements and process.
20. Provide the Management/Head with timely and accurate reports/feedback as required, including but not limited to Sales Funnel.
21. Follow the company's sales-related Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs) including but not limited to Rules of Engagement, internal sales systems/processes/applications like Hubspot, Oracle, and the like.
22. Participate in training programs and sales events as may be advised or required.
23. Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.