JOB CATEGORY: SALES
The Product Manager is primarily responsible for product planning and implementation, including: collecting and prioritizing product and client needs, identifying product vision and working closely with engineering, sales, and marketing, to assure that the aims of revenue and customer satisfaction are attained.
To succeed in this role, you need to have:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Fresh graduates with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills will be considered.
- 1-2 Yrs. Experienced Employee specialized in Product Management is an advantage.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Candidate must be goal-oriented and can work under minimum supervision.
- Candidate must be willing to work in ALVA Business Centre, Pasig City.
What will you do?
1. Define the plan and objectives of the brand.
2. Provide customers with product demonstrations.
3. Set prices to achieve revenue and productivity objectives.
4. Develop tools for sales.
5. Inform and train the sales team in quarterly sales meetings.
6. Fill product gaps and create new concepts that increase market share.
7. Serve the company by visiting clients to request feedback on company products and services.
You may send your updated resume to [email protected] with the subject: AMTI Website- Product Manager
Come and work with a company that drives innovation, supports your career growth, and promotes a fun and dynamic environment!