JOB CATEGORY: TECHNICAL
The Project Manager is primarily responsible from thought patterns and planning to implementation. He/she is responsible for preparing, supervising and guiding projects.
To succeed in this role, you need to have:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 1-4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field as a Project Manager (Data Center, CCTV, FDAS, Structured Cabling) is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess good organizational skills, planning of resources and program scheduling.
- Project Management Professional Certification is an advantage.
- Candidate must be willing to do field work.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Ortigas Centre, Pasig City.'
What will you do?
1. Runs overall project and team.
2. Manages personnel and internal support.
3. Controls entire project progress and adjust to work as needed.
4. Makes sure projects achieve objectives and deadlines.
5. Establishes relationship with clients.
6. Creates and signs contract.
7. Supervises each incoming and outgoing documentation of projects.
8. Implements project analysis and producing comprehensive reports.
9. Modifies and enhances procedure and the overall approach as appropriate
10. Obtains possibilities and undertakes new project.
Come and work with a company that drives innovation, supports your career growth, and promotes a fun and dynamic environment!