JOB CATEGORY: Technical
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electronics), IT, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1-4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field as a Project Manager is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess good organizational skills, planning of resources and program scheduling.
- Project Management Professional Certification is an advantage.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and implement projects.
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define tasks and required resources.
- Collect and manage project team
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Support and direct team
- Lead quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project.