A Sales Cadet will undergo intensive training for two (2) months to develop the skills in selling, knowledge on the technical aspect of the job, and soft/presentation skills. The Sales Cadet will also be assigned in various business units to gain actual experience and on-the-job training. Upon completion of the training, the Cadet will be deployed in his/her assigned business unit and perform the functions of an Account Manager or Solutions Consultant.
To succeed in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Industrial Engineering, IT, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Fresh graduates with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Candidate must have good scholastic record.
- Candidate must have a goal-oriented attitude, target-driven, and can work under minimum supervision.
- Candidate must be willing to work in ALVA Building, Raymundo Ave. Pasig City.
What will you do?
1. Search for prospective clients.
2. Develop and sustain positive working relationship between the company and the client.
3. Meet clients to determine their interests and needs.
4. Gather necessary information about the client.
5. Know the products/solutions/services and how these could meet the client's needs.
6. Collaborate with the Pre-Sales Engineer for the preparation and presentation of proposal.
7. Prepare quotations.
8. Monitor and follow up client's response to the proposal and exert effort to close the deal. Negotiate, when necessary.
9. Provide assistance and support in the ordering, deliveries, collections, and other related processes.
10. Meet the efficiency metrics agreed with the head.
11. Track monthly/quarterly sales targets achievement.
12. Avoid aging items.
13. Collaborate with Accounting Department in the recording and gathering AR's.
14. Address promptly customer complaints and inquiries including post-sales needs.
15. Manage and resolve internal and external issues pertaining to the assigned projects/transactions/accounts.
16. Monitor future client requirements for new and additional orders.
17. Nurture working relationship with principals.
18. Collaborate with Pre-Sales, Product Managers, Business Intelligence Group, and others to broaden customer share of wallet.
19. Handle the bidding/accreditation requirements and process.
20. Provide the Management/Head with timely and accurate reports/feedback as required, including but not limited to Sales Funnel.
21. Follow the company's sales-related Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs) including but not limited to Rules of Engagement, internal sales systems/processes/applications like HubSpot, Oracle, and the like.
22. Participate in training programs and sales events as may be advised or required.
23. Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
You may send your updated resume to [email protected] with the subject: AMTI Website- Sales Cadet
Come and work with a company that drives innovation, supports your career growth, and promotes a fun and dynamic environment!