JOB CATEGORY: TECHNICAL
The Technical Trainee Program (TTP) is a one-year program that aims to train new engineers for a specific field of specialization and for high-end engineering post.
While a Technical Trainee is hired to perform certain tasks, the said trainee will undergo coaching and shadowing by a senior engineer, technical and soft skills training, certification program, and actual field exposure to gain the credentials and tools to become a full-fledged Network or Systems Engineer. Upskilling and technical certification shall continue as part of the engineer’s career path in the company.
To succeed in this role, you need to have:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Engineering / Electronics and Communications Engineering/ Computer Science / IT.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication, interpersonal relationship and presentation skills.
- Candidate must be amenable to do field work.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Ortigas Centre, Pasig City.
- No. of trainees needed (10).
You may send your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject: AMTI Website- Cadet Engineer
Come and work with a company that drives innovation, supports your career growth, and promotes a fun and dynamic environment!