JOB CATEGORY: OPERATION
A Market Research Analyst is responsible for conducting research and analyzing market trends and conditions to help companies make informed business decisions. They use a variety of research methods (e.g., surveys, focus groups, statistical analyses) to gather data on market size, competition, and consumer preferences. They use this data to create reports and presentations that provide insights and recommendations to stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor's/Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or Statistics.
- Preferably with 1-2 years of experience in conducting market research using a variety of methods (but not required).
- Knowledge of industry trends and market conditions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to communicate findings to stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with large datasets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other data analysis tools.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Has passion for staying up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- The candidate must be willing to work in C. Raymundo Ave. Pasig City.
What will you do?
- Researching and collecting data on customers’ information and details such as company size, financial status, management, contact person, contact details, etc.
- Collecting and analyzing data on market conditions, industry trends, and consumer preferences.
- Conducting surveys and research to gather consumer feedback.
- Developing and maintaining databases and other sources of information on the industry.
- Creating reports and presentations that summarize findings and provide insights and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborating with other teams, such as marketing or product development, to develop strategies and solutions based on market research.
You may send your updated resume to [email protected] with the subject: AMTI Website- Market Research Analyst
Come and work with a company that drives innovation, supports your career growth, and promotes a fun and dynamic environment!