We are looking for PR & Events Manager who will be primarily responsible for all the events management for Public Relations to help build brand image of the company.
He/she must have a "can-do" attitude to help the company in organizing and hosting events that will help enhance our brand image, improve client loyalty, and enhance our brand-to-client experience. His/her creativity, organizational skills, and vision will assist the company in amplifying brand visibility, enhancing client and employee relations, and improve our company's growth through events that effectively communicate business strategy and brand personality.
To succeed in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, Public Relations or equivalent.
- At least 5 years work experience in Events Management and/or PR.
- Knowledgeable in events marketing.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Ortigas Centre, Pasig City.
What will you do?'
1. Will be tasked with researching and securing venues, planning and managing our events' calendar, negotiating quotes and agreements with vendors, assisting with event marketing, monitoring timeframes and budgets, networking, and delivering on event brief objectives.
2. Brainstorming, Organize and implement event plans and concepts.
3. Handles budgeting and invoicing.
4. Liaise and negotiate with vendors, AV and venue suppliers.
5. Develop sponsorship deals/packages.
6. Handles logistics.
7. Submits report or conducts briefing on senior management.
8. Work closely with Marketing Manager for branding and communication.
9. Developing event feedback surveys.
10. Obtain permits.
11. Handles post-event reports.
You may send your updated resume at [email protected] with the subject: AMTI Website- PR Events Manager
Come and work with a company that drives innovation, supports your career growth, and promotes a fun and dynamic environment! Apply now!
*Initial to final interview will be conducted online