JOB CATEGORY: TECHNICAL
The Pre-Sales Engineer is primarily responsible for driving the product positioning and providing technical input from evaluation of the technical requirements of the client and throughout the entire sales cycle.
To succeed in this role, you need to have:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 3-5 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Pre-Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Candidate must have extensive knowledge and experience in VMWare, Microsoft and Veeam Backup.
- Specialization: VMWare, Cloud, Networking
- VMWare VCP Certification and CCNA is an advantage.
What will you do?
1. Serve as the primary technical resource person for the field sales force.
2. Responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical adviser and product advocate for his/her assigned products.
3. Take all trainings and pass all certifications required for the assigned product.
4. Work closely with assigned Product Manager to help in the submission of reports required.
5. Present assigned product technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
6. Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
7. Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
8. Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
You may send your updated resume to [email protected] with the subject: AMTI Website- Hybrid Cloud Pre-Sales Engineer (VMware)
Come and work with a company that drives innovation, supports your career growth, and promotes a fun and dynamic environment!
***Initial to final interview will be conducted online.