JOB CATEGROY: TECHNICAL
We are looking for Project Engineer who will be primarily responsible for providing pre-sales, post-sales and overall project management technical services to projects assigned to him/her.
To succeed in this role, you need to have:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 2-4 Yrs Experienced Employee with background in the design/sizing & implementation of projects UPS, Generator, PV Solar & Auxiliaries (FDAS, CCTV, Access Control System, Structured Cabling System)
- Background in Construction and telco & roll-out is an advantage.
- Candidate must be willing to work in ALVA Business Centre, Pasig City.
What will you do?
1. Assist Sales in representing the Company to a client by means of presentation related to structured cabling design, project schedule, bill of materials and warranties.
2. Conduct Project site survey, design, implementation & coordination meeting.
3. Create initial proposal based on the created BOM that will serve as a reference for Sales final proposal.
4. Assist purchasing coordination, selection (canvassing and quality assurance) of the right supplier for the needed materials in every project.
5. Responsible in all technical drawings, methodology of works, work schedule, project report status & other required documents by client and other contractor related to structured cabling projects.
6. Responsible in providing needed information to project manager based on BOM, design and client expectation. Transferring of knowledge on design and other project information that serve as reference of project manager/ supervisor in implementing the project.
7. Conduct lectures and training with subordinates to enhance workmanship quality.
8. Attend construction meetings.
9. In-charge in the deployment of manpower in project site.
10. Monitor on going projects.
11. Document Ongoing and Finished Projects (As- built plan, test result and Completion)
12. Coordinate with peers and other Departments to ensure strict adherence and compliance to business processes
13. Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
You may send your updated resume to [email protected] with the subject: AMTI Website- Project Engineer
Come and work with a company that drives innovation, supports your career growth, and promotes a fun and dynamic environment!