The Shipping Associate is primarily responsible for the processing of documents for domestic and international shipments/deliveries.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics, Logistic/Transportation, Customs, Supply chain management or equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain, shipping or equivalent.
- Candidates must be willing to work in Ortigas Centre, Pasig City.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manages registration of all the serial numbers of units per shipment to NTC.
2. Handles issuance of OMB permits prior to delivery of products and the necessary recording of notary documents.
3. Distributes related documents/CRFs (domestic and international deliveries) to various departments.
4. Performs other duties as may be assigned from time to time.