The Data Analyst is primarily responsible for database management, data gathering, sorting, and analyzing information, and prepare reports based on the data.
To succeed in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor's/Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- The candidate must possess excellent customer service and client relations skills.
- The candidate must be flexible, well- organized, and must have a strong work ethic.
- The candidate must be willing to work in Ortigas Centre, Pasig City.
What will you do?
1. Responsible for ensuring that data are being recorded and collected properly.
2. Collect and compile data such as sales and customer information, using multiple data sources to build a data model and create reports that highlight potential business growth.
3. Data Warehouse maintenance.
4. Provide necessary information to the Managers to assist on gap analyst.
5. Manage Accounts Report including Oracle.
6. Administer assistance to Hubspot.
7. Prepares Sales Report; extraction of sales of the Account Managers and Product Management.
8. Assists and manages Telemarketing activities of 3rd party vendors.
9. Assist in MIS projects, when needed.
You may send your updated resume to [email protected] with the subject: AMTI Website- Canvasser
Come and work with a company that drives innovation, supports your career growth, and promotes a fun and dynamic environment! Apply now!
*Initial to final interview will be conducted online